HPHP 5K/5-Mile Plus:
The Run/Walk for Heart Health
Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019
Nauset Regional High School
100 Cable Road, Eastham
Start time: 8:45 a.m. (youth run) | 9 a.m. for 5K/5-Mile Plus
Join Cape Cod Healthcare, the Cape Cod National Seashore and Koko Fit Clubs of Cape Cod to run or walk for heart health!
This family-friendly 5k/5-Mile Plus is the culminating event of the Health Parks, Healthy People program to promote health and wellness, and benefits Cape Cod Healthcare Cardiac Rehabilitation and Friends of the Cape Cod National Seashore.
It's a fun on-and off-road course that starts at Nauset High School and continues on a loop by Nauset Light Beach and back. The 5K features a road and trail run, while the 5-Mile Plus is a road run.
Registration fees are as follows:
Youth age 6 and under - Free (30-meter and 100-meter runs)
Youth age 7-12 - $10 (.5-mile run)
Age 13-18 - $15 (5K and 5-mile plus)
Age 19+ (5K and 5-mile plus):
- $30 through Aug. 19
- $32.50 from Aug. 20 through Sept. 17
- $35 from Sept. 18 through race day
Registered runners can pick up their race packets the day of the race or prior to the race at the following locations:
- Hanlon Shoes, 378 Main Street, Hyanis - Sept. 18, 4-6 p.m.
- Cape Cod Hospital, Conference Room Cape Cod 5B, Sept. 19, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Koko FitClubs Cape Cod - Sept. 20, 4-6p.m., 60 Brackets Road, Eastham
- Nauset Regional High School - Sept. 21, 7-8:30 a.m., 100 Cable Road Eastham
Check out the course for the 5K and for the 5-Mile Plus races.
Join us for our post-race celebration at Hog Island Brewery, 28 West Road, Orleans!