Recognizing loyal supporters every hour of every day.
To demonstrate our appreciation, the Cape Cod Healthcare Foundation created Lightkeepers - a donor-centered program that brings peace of mind to our benefactors and their families relative to their Cape Cod Healthcare experiences.
From physician and specialist recommendations to helping navigate our health system, a Lightkeepers Liaison will make every effort to facilitate your healthcare needs. This includes providing personal assistance during an emergency situation. Should you or a family member require immediate medical attention, a Lightkeepers Liaison will come to the emergency center at Cape Cod Hospital or Falmouth Hospital, offering support, guidance and assistance.
What can your personal Lightkeeper Liaison do for you
Your personal Lightkeeper Liaison is available 24/7 to assist you with all aspects of your CCHC experience including:
- Help navigate our health system and facilitate access to care
- Offer personal assistance during an emergency situation
- Coordinate your healthcare needs with others providers when traveling between primary and seasonal residences
- Recommend medical practices or specialists specific to your needs
- Arrange and schedule appointments
- Coordinate outpatient services or in-home care after hospital discharge
- Advocating on your behalf when family is unavailable
- Assist with the scheduling of special tests, treatments, health screenings and annual flu vaccines.
Meet our Lightkeepers Liaison