Making peace of mind part of your healthcare experience
To demonstrate our appreciation for loyal supporters, the Cape Cod Healthcare Foundation created Lightkeepers - a donor-centered program that brings peace of mind to our benefactors and their families relative to their Cape Cod Healthcare experiences. From physician and specialist recommendations to helping navigate our health system, a Lightkeepers Liaison will make every effort to facilitate your healthcare needs.
Personalized attention, available 24/7
At the heart of our Lightkeepers program is the personal relationship participants share with their Lightkeepers Liaison, who is available 24/7 to help address your individual healthcare needs.
Should you or a family member require immediate medical attention, a Lightkeepers Liaison will come to the emergency center at Cape Cod Hospital or Falmouth Hospital, offering support, guidance and assistance.
Whether you have an emergency or scheduled care at either Cape Cod Hospital or Falmouth Hospital, your personal Lightkeepers Liaison will be available to help facilitate your hospital-based care.
Your personal Lightkeeper Liaison is available 24/7 to assist you with all aspects of your CCHC experience including:
- Help navigate our health system and facilitate access to care
- Offer personal assistance during an emergency situation
- Coordinate your healthcare needs with others providers when traveling between primary and seasonal residences
- Recommend medical practices or specialists specific to your needs
- Arrange and schedule appointments
- Coordinate outpatient services or in-home care after hospital discharge
- Advocating on your behalf when family is unavailable
- Assist with the scheduling of special tests, treatments, health screenings and annual flu vaccines.
Communication and Recognition
Throughout the year, Lightkeepers will receive informational mailings from Cape Cod Healthcare and the Foundation, such as physician directories, newsletters and various special reports that cover a wide range of relevant and timely news. Lightkeepers also receive recognition in Cape Cod Healthcare publications, and on donor walls and plaques dedicated to their generosity.
How to Participate
To learn more about the Lightkeepers program, including how to participate, contact the Cape Cod Healthcare Foundation at 508-862-5600 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.