Pay a Bill Online
Pay My Bill – your easy access to online billing
Cape Cod Healthcare is excited to launch a new and improved online patient payment portal. Pay My Bill is a secure and simple way to access an up to date status of your account with Cape Cod Hospital and Falmouth Hospital.
Use Pay My Bill to securely:
- Make payments on multiple accounts.
- Receive statements online only.
- Manage your account information.
To register for Pay My Bill
PLEASE NOTE: any username or log-in created for our previous patient portal will no longer be valid.
Please use information from your current payment statement to register your account. If you need assistance accessing your account, please email our department or call us at 1-855-331-2242.
To set up your online billing account, follow these simple guidelines:
- You will need to have access to the Internet and a valid email address. Your computer must have an operating system and web browser that is supported by this service.
- Once you have entered your name, zip code and account number (found on your billing statement) and it has been authenticated, you can continue with the sign-up instructions on the screen to complete your enrollment.
- Once enrollment is complete, you will be able to view your online statements and make online payments.
Secure online payments
To help ensure that your confidential financial information is protected in transit, we encrypt all messages between your browser and our Pay My Bill service. Some browser versions do not support the needed levels of encryption.
We use 128-bit encryption to make your information unreadable as it passes over the Internet. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you use the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer or Firefox. If you need a newer version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, you may download it at:
If you need a newer version of Firefox, you may download it at:
Most of the supported browsers will give you a message box stating when you are going into a secure session. Internet Explorer and Firefox use a small padlock icon on the bottom right side of the browser window. When there is a secure session in place, the padlock will appear locked. Another indication that your browser is operating in secure mode can be found in the web site address. The address will begin with “http:” in standard, non-secure mode and with “https:” in secure mode. The ‘s’ in ‘https’ stands for secure.
Be sure to close your browser immediately after you are finished transcating your payments. As a security measure, we will automatically sign you out after 20 minutes of inactivity.
Payment methods and scheduling
Once your portal account is registered, you can begin to access statements and process payments in Pay My Bill.
- Pay My Bill utilizes check and credit card payments, and you can set up more than one bank account or credit card in your payment portal.
- If paying by check, you will need your bank’s routing transit number (found on the lower left side of your check) and your checking account number (to the right of the routing number).
- You can schedule your payment for a later date.
- Once enrolled in Pay My Bill, your statements will automatically come electronically and paper statements will no longer be mailed to you. Instead, you will receive email notification when a new bill becomes available for viewing and payment.
- To print a copy of your online statement, we recommend that you download the statement into PDF format and print it using Adobe® Reader® software. If you do not have Adobe® Reader® software installed on your PC, you may download a free copy of the software at http://www.adobe.com/downloads/. You may also use the print function on your web browser, but that method may produce unsatisfactory results.