Your medical record is confidential and may not be released without your written consent.
What does my medical record contain?
- The information you gave the Patient Registration Office
- Reports of all care and medications you received
- Documentation from doctors, nurses and allied health professionals
How do I obtain my medical record?
In order to receive copies of your medical record, you must submit a written, dated, and signed Medical Records Request Form, available for download on our website [pdf] or at Cape Cod Hospital and Falmouth Hospital.
- Please include the following information:
- Patient’s full name
- Patient’s date of birth
- Address and phone number
- Date of service
- Type of information needed
- Complete mailing address
The form must be signed by the patient. You may designate how you would like to receive copies of your medical records. You may receive medical records either by mail, e-mail or FedEx (overnight; urgent requests only).
Completed forms may be sent to the Cape Cod Healthcare Medical Records office by one of the following methods:
Attention: Medical Records
Cape Cod Healthcare
27 Park Street
Hyannis, MA 02601