My Hospital Record
My Hospital Record is an online patient portal provided by Cape Cod Healthcare for inpatients, observation patients, emergency center patients and same day surgery patients at Cape Cod Hospital and Falmouth Hospital.
Note: Emergency Center patients not admitted to the hospital as an inpatient or observation patient will have limited data of laboratory and radiology results in My Hospital Record.
This tool gives you secure, around-the-clock access to pertinent clinical information regarding your hospital visit for your reference – this can be shared with your primary care provider and other clinicians at your discretion.
What type of Clinical Information does My Hospital Record contain?
My Hospital Record will contain pertinent clinical information from your hospital visit/encounter, including:
- Laboratory and radiology results
- Problem list and diagnoses
- Discharge instructions
- Discharge medication list
- Patient education material for related problems and diagnoses
- Other clinical content, including health concerns and goals
Note: For questions or inquires about the clinical content, results and data in your My Hospital Record account, follow-up with your primary care provider (PCP.)
When will my information be available online?
Your clinical information will be available online before you are discharged from the hospital, providing you immediate access to your data should you give your email address at registration.
Additional laboratory and radiology tests will be sent to your My Hospital Record account 24 hours after discharge to include results that were pending at the time of discharge.
Who is eligible to sign up for My Hospital Record?
Patients who are 18+ years of age at the time of their hospital visit are eligible to have an account created in My Hospital Record.
At this time, proxy accounts for legal guardians, healthcare proxies and power of attorneys cannot be created and linked to the primary patient – only accounts under the patient and their email address can be created.
How Do I Sign Up for My Hospital Record?
Access to My Hospital Record is free and easy – just follow one of two ways to get access:
- Provide Cape Cod Hospital or Falmouth Hospital your email address at registration/check-in – we will email you a link to complete the My Hospital Record registration process with a username, password and validation code to create your account and access your record.
- Complete the Account Registration form – the information submitted will be sent to CCHC Medical Records to validate your identity and match to your patient records.
After submitting your registration, our Medical Records team will validate your request as a patient of Cape Cod Hospital or Falmouth Hospital and you will receive two emails:
- An email from My Hospital Record with additional information and a link to complete your registration
- An email from CCHC Medical Records - firstname.lastname@example.org - with a Validation Code to complete your registration