Welcome to the all-in-one personal health record and patient portal that lets you access your medical information in a secure online environment 24 hour a day, 7 days a week from any computer, laptop or smart phone! Just follow these simple steps to get connected today!
- Click Create an Account. If you already have a portal account and want to add an additional provider, click Add This Connection.
- Choose a Login Method.You can create a username and password specifically for your portal account by clicking the FMH Secure Login icon. - OR - You can log in by using an existing username and password if you have one of the following accounts: Facebook | Gmail | Yahoo | Windows Live | CernerHealth. Click on the respective icon and enter your username and password for that account.
- Get Connected. Follow the on-screen prompts on the next four screens to complete your connection. These screens include accepting our Terms of Service, entering your Invite Code (last four digits of your social security number*) and accepting the Release of Information.
- Registration and Connection is Now Complete. Your health record will now begin to upload. Please note this may take a few minutes.
- View the First Time Walk-Through Video. Learn about all the tools your portal has to offer by watching the 3-minute video that appears when you first log in. If you wish to view this video later, you can always access it by clicking on the My Account dropdown in the right hand corner and selecting Preferences.
Congratulations! You can now access your health information and start managing your care online!
Use this copy for a step-by-step guide to creating a proxy account.
To create a proxy account so you can access your child or dependent adult’s portal account, please complete these steps after clicking on the link below.
Click Create an Account. Enter YOUR contact information and click “I Accept.” Reminder: Provide your information (name, email, birth date, zip code, etc.) when creating a proxy account – not your loved one’s information.
Log In to Your Portal Account.
If you have an existing portal account: Login using your standard method.
If you don’t have your own portal account: You must create an account using one of the login options below:
- Create a username and password for your portal account by clicking on the green FMH Secure Login icon.
- Login by using an existing username and password if you have one of the following accounts*: Facebook | Gmail | Yahoo | Windows Live | CernerHealth. Click on the respective icon and enter your username and password for that account.
*With this option you are simply re-using your existing login credentials for your portal account so you don’t have to create a new one. Your medical information is NEVER posted or shared with any of these accounts. Also, please note that if you forget your username or password, you must go through that account’s recovery procedure as we do not store or have access to this information.
Register as a Proxy: Follow the onscreen prompts. Step two of this process will ask you to enter an Invite Code. This is the number you were provided by our organization. Click “I Accept” on the next screen and you will be taken to YOUR portal account.
At the top of the page, you’ll see a dropdown arrow next to Hello, Name which lists the accounts you have proxy access to. Simply click on the name of the account you wish to access.
Having trouble creating a FMH Secure Login account with our portal?
Please follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Click the FMH Secure icon.
- Create an account by entering a unique username and password, along with your email address.
- Hit Continue.
- Re-enter the username and password you just created.
- You’ll now have access to your portal account.
Important – you’ll also receive an email regarding your FMH Secure Login account. It is imperative you keep this email as it contains information on how to retrieve your username if lost.