Comprehensive Gynecologic Surgery Services, Close to Home
In addition to a wide spectrum of in-office gynecologic procedures provided by our obstetrician/gynecologists (OB/GYNs), advanced reproductive system surgery is offered by a select group of these specialists. Equipped with the latest technology for minimally-invasive, robotically-assisted and conventional surgery, our integrated team of gynecologic surgeons, anesthesiologists and nurses are experienced in performing procedures including:
- Hysterectomy (laparoscopic, robotically-assisted, abdominal and vaginal)
- Endometrial ablation for heavy menstrual bleeding
- Oophorectomy (removal of the ovaries)
- Ovarian cyst removal
- Tubal sterilization / fallopian tube removal
- Cervical conization
- Uro-gynecologic surgery
- InterStim therapy for overactive bladder
- Pelvic organ prolapse surgery (including repair for cystocele and rectocele)
- Vulvar lesion removal
Please contact practices directly for specific services and treatments offered and insurances accepted.
Advanced Specialty Care Coordinated With:
- Gynecologic oncologists, including Colleen Feltmate, MD, an experienced gynecologic oncologist from Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston who provides intraoperative assistance and consultation to allow state-of-the-art oncologic surgical treatment at Cape Cod Hospital. Dr. Feltmate has become an integral part of the GYN surgical team if there is a diagnosis of a gynecologic cancer.