When you need to be seen quickly for a minor illness or injury, Cape Cod Healthcare’s Urgent Care centers offer you an efficient, cost-effective option for your treatment. We are safe, ready and here for you, with protocols in place to protect our patients and staff during a visit to one of our four locations.
Our Urgent Care facilities are staffed by board-certified, Emergency Room physicians and nurses, providing the highest quality of adult and pediatric care. Because of their expertise and efficiency in triaging and treating a wide range of minor conditions and injuries, 95% of patients head home within an hour.
Additional advantages of seeking treatment at one of our Urgent Care Centers:
- Cape-wide convenience, with Urgent Care locations in Hyannis, Falmouth, Harwich and Sandwich.
- No appointment or referral is needed.
- Urgent Care services are available 7 days a week, including select evening hours.
- Accurate online wait times for each location.
- Safe triage protocol upon arrival, including a temperature check and mask distribution for all patients who do not bring their own. Patients with COVID-19 related symptoms will continue their visit with a provider via telemedicine from their car.
- Most health insurances are accepted.
- For your convenience, X-ray is available onsite and we can administer IV medications and fluids.
- Your visit will be promptly communicated to your Primary Care Provider within Cape Cod Healthcare for continuity of your care.
When should you choose Urgent Care vs the ER?
Knowing where to go for medical attention ensures that you receive the most appropriate and timely care. For detailed guidance on the best option for you, please see Urgent Care or Emergency Care?