When you need to be seen quickly for a minor illness or injury, Cape Cod Healthcare’s Urgent Care centers offer you a convenient, cost-effective option for your treatment.
Urgent Care Convenience, ER-Trained Doctors
Our Urgent Care facilities are staffed by board-certified, Emergency Room physicians and nurses, providing the highest quality of adult and pediatric care. Because of their expertise and efficiency in triaging and treating a wide range of minor conditions and injuries, 95% of patients head home within an hour.
Additional advantages of seeking treatment at one of our Urgent Care Centers:
- Cape-wide convenience, with Urgent Care locations in Hyannis, Falmouth, Harwich and Sandwich.
- No appointment or referral is needed.
- Urgent Care services are available 7 days a week, including select evening hours.
- Most health insurances are accepted.
- For your convenience, we offer onsite X-rays and can administer IV medications and fluids.
- Your visit will be promptly communicated to your Primary Care Provider for continuity of your care.
When should you choose Urgent Care vs the ER?
Knowing where to go for medical attention ensures that you receive the most appropriate and timely care. For detailed guidance on the best option for you, please see Urgent Care or Emergency Care?