Pediatricians are experienced in the physical, emotional and social development of children. They are trained to:
- Monitor and support your child’s healthy development
- Help prevent illness and injuries through guidance, health screening and immunizations
- Recognize symptoms in newborns and young children that may be different from those in adults
- Diagnose and treat medical conditions
- Make referrals to more specialized care when needed
- Help you create a healthy environment and make informed decisions for your children
Your pediatric care team: primary care experts for babies, children and teens
At Cape Cod Healthcare, you can choose from a number of skilled professionals — including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants — dedicated to keeping children healthy and well. They’ll support you through every stage of your child’s development, from infancy through adolescence.
In addition to Cape Cod Healthcare’s Seaside Pediatrics, there are several group pediatric practices across the Cape affiliated with our network to select from.
Pediatric services include:
- Routine checkups and well-child visits
- Immunizations, including flu shots
- School, sports and camp physicals
- Hearing and vision screening
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness and injuries
Access to the expertise of Boston Children’s Hospital, close to home
Cape Cod Hospital collaborates with Boston Children’s Hospital to provide 24/7 on-site medical services and oversight of the Cape Cod Hospital pediatric program, which includes the pediatric inpatient unit, labor and delivery, newborn nursery, and pediatric consults to the emergency department. Learn more about how this pediatric partnership continues our mission of providing exceptional care for our community.