Family medicine doctors take care of the physical health and well-being of the entire family. When you choose a family doctor, physician assistant or nurse practitioner for your primary care, you’re choosing someone who will support you through all stages of life.
Health & wellness for the whole family
Family medicine practitioners get to know you and your family. They’ll learn your health history and use their training in preventive medicine to help you make healthy choices to live your best life.
Family medicine services at Cape Cod Healthcare include:
- Wellness checks for babies, children, women and men
- Immunizations, such as childhood vaccinations and flu shots
- School, sports and camp physicals
- Screening for hearing and vision problems
- Family planning and contraception
- Diagnosis and treatment of common illnesses and injuries
- Management of chronic conditions
- Minor surgical procedures
- Referral to other specialists when needed
As your family grows, your Cape Cod Healthcare team is here to meet your changing needs.