Schedule a Vaccine Appointment
The Cape Cod Healthcare pharmacies are offering vaccinations, by appointment only, at both the Hyannis pharmacy in the lobby of Cape Cod Hospital from 7 a.m.- 7p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. weekends, and in our Falmouth pharmacy at Falmouth Hospital Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
We offer two ways to schedule your vaccine appointment:
- Online: Self-schedule your appointment through the convenience of our MyChart patient portal.
- By phone: Call the 508-957-8600 to schedule with a member of our pharmacy team.
When you arrive for your appointment, a trained pharmacy staff member will administer the vaccine. Please bring your insurance card, wear a mask and have your upper arm accessible for the shot.
- Appointment times are spaced for your protection.
- All vaccinations are reported to the Massachusetts Immunization Information System (MIIS).
- A copy of your vaccination record will be faxed to your PCP.