Care During COVID-19
We're ready, safe and open for you.
Cape Cod Healthcare continues to provide safe access to emergency, non-emergent and preventive care, as well as COVID-19 testing and treatment.
Safety protocols in place
Cape Cod Healthcare has demonstrated on-going compliance with public health and safety standards including the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), infection control readiness, screening for COVID-19 symptoms and social distancing protocols to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
Here’s what you should expect to see when seeking care at a Cape Cod Healthcare hospital, outpatient facility or doctor’s office:
- Use of approved masks required by staff and patients
- Screening of possible COVID-19 symptoms
- Separate hospital care zones for COVID and non-COVID care
- Social distancing measures in waiting rooms and other areas
- Frequent cleanings and disinfecting
- Continued restrictions for hospital visitors and for those accompanying a patient to an outpatient facility
Don't delay the care you need
We continue to strongly encourage patients to seek medical care for any urgent healthcare needs, as we have seen patients in need of serious medical attention who have waited too long to visit our hospitals. Emergencies don’t stop and neither do we.
Our healthcare facilities and hospitals are safe, and our staff are prepared to address your needs, whether you are seeking emergency or urgent care, managing a chronic condition or need important testing, having an elective procedure, or staying current with preventive care and routine screening. In addition, Cape Cod Healthcare will continue to offer telehealth services to patients whenever possible.