Treatment is available for COVID-19
If you recently tested positive, treatment options are available at Cape Cod Healthcare and locally through retail pharmacies.
COVID-19 treatments should be considered for all patients at higher risk for severe disease. This group includes nearly 40 percent of all MA residents who are eligible due to heart, lung, liver, or kidney disease, diabetes, pregnancy, dementia, cancer, disability, substance use disorder, mental health disorder, age over 65, overweight/obesity and immunocompromised.
Resource information for COVID-19 treatments:
- Massachusetts has supply available to meet the needs of all residents who can benefit from COVID-19 treatments.
- Treatments are available widely via retail pharmacies across the Commonwealth.
- Use the locator map (www.Mass.gov/CovidTreatmentMap) to connect patients to locations near them.
- Therapeutic treatments, including monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and anti-viral therapy, are offered at Cape Cod Healthcare through our mobile unit near the COVID-19 testing site at Cape Cod Hospital, in partnership with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
If you are interested in therapeutic options or scheduling an appointment for treatment, please note the following next steps:
- Please request that your provider fax an order to 508-568-1650
- A member of our scheduling team will then contact you to schedule an appointment. For questions related to outpatient COVID therapeutics or oral anti-viral medications or about scheduling a treatment, please call: 508-534-7103.
Cape Cod Hospital
27 Park Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Monday through Saturday
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.