Eye Care & Surgery
You don’t need to travel far for superior vision care and eye surgery. The board-certified ophthalmologists at Cape Cod Healthcare bring advanced skills and extensive experience to treat a variety of eye conditions.
Complete Eye Care on Cape Cod
Our ophthalmologists offer comprehensive eye care services for adults and children—from routine vision screenings to advanced eye surgery.
With a Cape Cod Healthcare eye care provider, you’ll receive a detailed evaluation and accurate diagnosis for all ocular conditions, including:
- Eye disease, such as retinitis pigmentosa and diabetic retinopathy
- Eye trauma
- Eyelid problems, including ectropion and entropion
- Macular degeneration
Advanced Technology for Ophthalmology
At Cape Cod Healthcare, we have invested in progressive technology to provide you with the leading diagnostic and treatment options for all of your eye care needs. For example:
- Medical lasers are used to treat diabetic eye disease and for many surgeries.
- Cataracts can be treated using small incisions and precise computer-driven instruments, such as the phacoemulsifier.
- Conductive keratoplasty is used to reduce or eliminate the need for reading glasses for patients with presbyopia.