Ear, Nose and Throat
It should come as no surprise that when you take good care of your ears, nose and throat you can breathe easier, hear better, maintain good balance and overall, live better. At Cape Cod Healthcare, you can rely on our experienced Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) physicians to provide skilled and compassionate care when treating a wide range of conditions.
Comprehensive Care for Ear, Nose & Throat
Our ENT specialists, also known as otolaryngologists, diagnose and treat disorders of the ear, nose, throat, head and neck, including:
- Hearing disorders
- Balance disorders and dizziness
- Nasal and sinus conditions
- Voice and swallowing disorders
- Trauma and disease
- Head and neck cancer
Innovative Techniques to Treat ENT Conditions
As a Cape Cod Healthcare patient, you have access to a spectrum of treatment options tailored to your unique needs—from medications and therapies to minimally invasive procedures and surgery. Our ENT physicians utilize sophisticated technology and innovative techniques to bring healing and relief to the Cape Cod community.
Suffer from chronic sinus infections? Experiencing ear pressure, impaired hearing or dizziness? Lasting relief is available with care and treatment from our leading ENT specialists through procedures such as:
- Balloon Sinuplasty: A non-surgical procedure called sinuplasty, also known as balloon dilation technology. This technique uses a catheter and balloon device to widen the sinus opening permanently, while making it less susceptible to infection. Since balloon sinsuplasty avoids cutting, patients report less pain and a quicker and more comfortable recovery.
- Eustachian Tube Dilation: Cape Cod Healthcare was the first healthcare system in Southeastern Massachusetts to perform Eustachian Tube Dilation, a minimally invasive procedure that opens the Eustachian Tubes, allowing them to function properly. Using a small catheter fitted with a balloon to gently dilate the Eustachian Tubes, your ENT physician will open a pathway for mucus and air to flow as they should, restoring proper function to your ear.
At Cape Cod Healthcare, we take pride in our ability to deliver the latest in tools and technology to treat our patients suffering from a range of ear, nose and throat conditions. Let us help you find relief and live well.