Intensive Outpatient Program
Our intensive outpatient program (IOP) is for transitional age youth, ages 18 to 22. The program uses an integrated approach to recovery that considers substance use and mental health disorders as interrelated components. Our Intensive Outpatient Program treatment differs from traditional approaches in several ways. Services are organized in an integrated fashion. Assessments and screenings are focused on both mental illness and substance use disorders. A comprehensive treatment plan is developed for each individual integrating treatment strategies for both mental illness and substance use disorders. By addressing both co-occurring disorders, individuals will experience improved quality of service delivery with less fragmentation in services.
- Co-occurring (dual) disorders of mental illness and substance use
- 12 week curriculum
- Rolling admissions (individuals can start on any day below; at any time in the curriculum)
- Maximum of eight participants each session
- Groups will begin at 1 p.m. and end at 4 p.m.
- Groups meet Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday each week