At Falmouth Hospital®, we are committed to coordinating and delivering the highest quality, accessible healthcare services to Cape Cod residents and visitors. Along with Cape Cod Hospital, Falmouth Hospital in Falmouth provides the exceptional care you’d expect at academic medical centers, close to home.
Cape Cod Healthcare has been nationally recognized for exceptional care, an added assurance that you’ll receive the latest in treatment, knowledge and expertise every time you visit.
Falmouth Hospital has 95 medical surgical inpatient beds on four floors, 87 of which are private. Our 33-bed Yawkey Emergency Center treats more than 40,000 annually. Falmouth Hospital provides:
- A state-of-the-art cardiovascular procedure lab featuring the latest in vascular imaging technology
- Advanced diagnostic imaging technology including MRI, low-dose CT scanners, digital X-ray and ultrasonography
- The Seifer Women’s Health Center featuring digital mammography, ultrasound, genetic counseling and X-ray services, as well as full-service women’s health care, including a nine-bed Obstetric unit
- The Clark Cancer Center provides the latest in cancer care
- The full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient surgery with specific expertise in orthopedic joint replacement surgery and laparoscopic general surgery
- Physical and occupational rehabilitation programs that feature cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation programs
- Falmouth Hospital is a state-designated Primary Stroke Service Hospital which assures access to emergency diagnostic and therapeutic services provided by a multidisciplinary team 24/7.
About Falmouth Hospital®
Falmouth Hospital is supported by an excellent medical staff comprised of 54 primary care and pediatric physicians and more than 108 specialists. More than 90 percent of our medical staff is Board-certified.
As a community safety net, we welcome the support of residents and visitors through the Cape Cod Healthcare Foundation. Learn more about ways to give to the Cape Cod Healthcare Foundation.