Emergency Services at Cape Cod Hospital
When you need exceptional emergency services, you want the right care at the right time from the right team of healthcare providers – close to home.
The Cape Cod Hospital Emergency Center provides our patients and community with direct, immediate access to board-certified emergency medicine physicians and other specialists, specially trained nurses and staff, sophisticated testing labs and the latest technology. Ninety percent of our ER patients are in a room within 25 minutes or less.
While no wait time can be guaranteed, you have the comfort of knowing you’ll be treated by our expert emergency physicians and specially trained staff, who are available seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
Advanced Technology, Innovative Design
Having undergone a vast expansion in 2015, the Cape Cod Hospital Emergency Center features a total of 54,000 square feet and 72 new patient treatment rooms. The Cape Cod Hospital EC features:
- Innovative design elements such as abundant natural light, soothing colors and a reduction in highly reflective surfaces.
- Customized patient care based on the level of service needed, severity of condition, age of patient or specialty involved.
- The ability to accommodate changes in patient volumes by flexing clinical spaces up or down.
- A racecourse design with clinical spaces in the center and patient rooms on the perimeter.
- Slip-resistant floors and other geriatric-friendly aspects to care for our large elderly patient population.
The Cape Cod Hospital Emergency Center continues to be an invaluable asset to the Cape community, thanks to our exceptional physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, technologists, therapists and support staff.