Emergency Services at Cape Cod Hospital
When you need exceptional emergency services, you want the right care at the right time from the right team of healthcare providers – close to home.
Advanced Technology, Innovative Design
Having undergone a vast expansion in 2015, the Cape Cod Hospital Emergency Center features a total of 54,000 square feet and 72 new patient treatment rooms. The Cape Cod Hospital EC features:
- Innovative design elements such as abundant natural light, soothing colors and a reduction in highly reflective surfaces.
- Customized patient care based on the level of service needed, severity of condition, age of patient or specialty involved.
- The ability to accommodate changes in patient volumes by flexing clinical spaces up or down.
- A racecourse design with clinical spaces in the center and patient rooms on the perimeter.
- Slip-resistant floors and other geriatric-friendly aspects to care for our large elderly patient population.
The Cape Cod Hospital Emergency Center continues to be an invaluable asset to the Cape community, thanks to our exceptional physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, technologists, therapists and support staff.