At Cape Cod Hospital®, we are committed to coordinating and delivering the highest quality, accessible healthcare services to all Cape Cod residents and visitors. Along with Falmouth Hospital <add location link, when ready>, Cape Cod Hospital in Hyannis provides the exceptional care you’d expect at academic medical centers, close to home.
Cape Cod Healthcare has been nationally recognized for exceptional care, an added assurance that you’ll receive the latest in treatment, knowledge and expertise every time you visit.
Major service areas include:
- Cardiovascular services, which includes four interventional cardiology suites for emergency and elective angioplasty, electrophysiology, and cardiac rehabilitation
- The O'Keefe Surgical Pavilion, which features inpatient and outpatient surgery in 14 operating rooms including two cardiac surgery rooms
- The Davenport-Mugar Cancer Center, which offers cancer services in medical oncology and radiation therapy
- Women’s Health services, including imaging, maternity, breast health and gynecological care
- Renowned Orthopedic and Neurosurgical care, using the latest in technology and treatments
- Imaging services, which includes X-ray, MRI, CT, PET, ultrasound and nuclear medicine.
The 38-acre Hyannis waterfront campus includes a 20-bed Behavioral Health center with inpatient and outpatient mental health and behavioral health services, medical office buildings and Infectious Disease Clinical Services.
Cape Cod Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission, the College of American Pathologists and the American Association of Blood Banks. Cape Cod Hospital’s Cancer Care program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons. Our Continuing Medical Education Program is approved by the Massachusetts Medical Society. Cape Cod Hospital is a member of the American Hospital Association, the Association of Community Cancer Centers, Massachusetts Hospital Association, New England Hospital Association, Southeastern Massachusetts Hospital Council, Cape Cod Healthcare, Volunteer Trustees of Not-For-Profit Hospitals, Voluntary Hospitals of America and the VHA/Health Front.
About Cape Cod Hospital®
Cape Cod Hospital® has one of the busiest Emergency Departments in Massachusetts year round and is the busiest in the summer months. Each year:
- We see more than 85,000 patients
- Cape Cod Hospital performs more than 12,500 surgical procedures
- There are approximately 1,000 births at Cape Cod Hospital
As a community safety net, we welcome the support of residents and visitors through the Cape Cod Healthcare Foundation. Learn more about ways to give to the Cape Cod Healthcare Foundation.