These educational support groups provide an opportunity for caregivers to share their experiences in a confidential supportive environment and receive information and guidance regarding care planning strategies. Until further notice, all support groups are virtual.
CCHC Dementia & Alzheimer’s’ Caregiver Support works in cooperation with the Alzheimer’s Association and the Lewy
Body Dementia Association to ensure our caregiver support groups meet the highest of standards.
Virtual Groups for Caregivers
Our virtual support groups are facilitated by Suzanne Faith, RN and Alan Johnson, LICSW and are held:
- 1st and 3rd Monday of every month, 10:00am - 11:30am
- 1st Wednesday of every month, 10:30am-12:00pm
- 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month, 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month, 10:00am - 11:30am
- 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month, 1:30pm-3:30pm
- 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month, 1:00pm-2:30pm