Be part of a growing team
Take your career in a new direction. A visiting nurse is not just a care provider but also a teacher and an advocate for the client and their family. A visiting nurse may have to intervene to mobilize resources in the community or a hospital to provide patient appropriate care.
As a visiting nurse, you have significant advantages when you care for individuals and families in their own homes. The home setting is intimate. It helps foster familiarity, sharing, connections, and caring between clients, families and their nurses.
If you’re looking for a job in healthcare with lots of independence that isn’t necessarily 9-to-5, joining the Visiting Nurses Association of Cape Cod might be the right choice for you.
What we provide:
- Full time, part-time and per visit positions available
- The independence of working your own cases
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Opportunities to grow professionally
- Work close to home
- Enjoy a flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Virtual work environment with laptop technology.
As a visiting nurse you’ll be a respected member of a collaborative team and you’ll be caring for friends and neighbors, putting the personal touch back into caring for patients.