Join our VNA of Cape Cod home care team
Enjoy the unique advantages of a career with our VNA of Cape Cod home care team. A visiting nurse is not just a care provider but also a teacher and an advocate for clients and their families.
As a visiting nurse, you will empower patients by developing 1:1 care relationships – providing both confidence and independence.
If you’re looking for a job in healthcare that prioritizes independence, custom care plans and competitive employee benefits, joining the Visiting Nurses Association of Cape Cod might be the right choice for you.
Specific advantages include:
- Full time, part-time and per visit positions available
- The independence of working your own cases
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Opportunities to grow professionally
- Work close to home
- Enjoy a flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Virtual work environment with laptop technology.
Sign-on Bonuses Available
All full-time positions offer competitive sign-on bonuses up to:
- $20,000 for RNs and LPNs
- $5,000 for CNAs, CMAs and Nursing Aides
Note - all sign-on payments will be subject to a two-year employment commitment.
As a visiting nurse you’ll be a respected member of a collaborative team and you’ll be caring for friends and neighbors, putting the personal touch back into caring for patients.