Join Us at the Hospital
Come to work as a nurse at Cape Cod Hospital or Falmouth Hospital and have the best of both worlds: the technology and innovation of a big-city healthcare system and the friendliness and familiarity of a tight-knit community organization.
As a hospital-based nurse, you’ll be a respected member of a collaborative medical team. Working in tandem with our dedicated support staff, you will make a long-lasting, positive impact on your patients and their families. You’ll also have opportunities both to teach and to learn from others, providing a collaborative and supportive working environment.
Specific advantages include:
- Competitive salaries commensurate with experience
- Continuing education and professional development
- Training in specialty nursing areas
- Shift options: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.; 3 to 11 p.m.; or 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Hourly rounding opportunities
- Expanded staffing during the busy summer months
- Option of per diem employment
- Ability to apply for jobs throughout the Cape Cod Healthcare system
- Nurse Novice programs for RNs who have never worked in acute care
- Updated facilities and state-of-the-art information technology
- Free parking
- On-site cafeteria and café with employee discounts.
Learn more about employee benefits.
Sign-on Bonuses Available
All full-time positions offer competitive sign-on bonuses up to:
- $20,000 for RNs and LPNs
- $5,000 for CNAs, CMAs and Nursing Aides
Note - all sign-on payments will be subject to a two-year employment commitment.