Join Us at the Hospital
Come to work as a nurse at Cape Cod Hospital or Falmouth Hospital and have the best of both worlds: the technology and innovation of a big-city healthcare system and the friendliness and familiarity of a tight-knit community organization.
As a nurse, you’ll be a respected member of a collaborative medical team. You’ll have opportunities both to teach and to learn from others. And you’ll be caring for friends and neighbors, able to put the personal touch back into caring for patients.
Here’s What You Will Have:
- Competitive salaries commensurate with experience
- Continuing education and professional development
- Training in specialty nursing areas
- Shift options: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.; 3 to 11 p.m.; or 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Hourly rounding opportunities
- Expanded staffing during the busy summer months
- Option of per diem employment
- Ability to apply for jobs throughout the Cape Cod Healthcare system
- Nurse Novice programs for RNs who have never worked in acute care
- Updated facilities and state-of-the-art information technology
- Free parking
- On-site cafeteria and café with employee discounts.
Learn more about employee benefits.