Search Job Openings
Thank you for your interest in our career opportunities at Cape Cod Healthcare. To view our current openings, please select from the career links listed below.
At Cape Cod Healthcare, every person matters and every job is important. We welcome fresh ideas, as well as colleagues who represent all backgrounds, ages, lifestyles, abilities and perspectives.
- Teamwork, compassion, respect, quality and integrity. These core values provide the foundation for creating a work culture that encourages collaboration and consistency of care across all of our 88 sites on Cape Cod.
- Being the hometown team. We love serving a community where we are known, where we have both new and long-term colleagues and where we can offer comfort to our neighbors. We are big enough to be innovative but small enough to provide the friendly care our patients expect.
- Supporting all those who work for us. We provide you with the tools you need to be successful at your job, and that means also supporting your life outside of Cape Cod Healthcare. Among other benefits, we offer:
- Continuing education: Reimbursement as well as professional development opportunities.
- Mentoring: Programs like our 12-week paid RN Residency and Transition Program that provides mentors, support and training to RNs new to the field.
- Employee Hardship Fund: We offer a helping hand in emergencies.
- Counseling: We offer an Employee Assistance Program as well as our Helping Hands program for employees dealing with chronic illnesses.