Recognizing loyal supporters every hour of every day.
To demonstrate our appreciation, the Cape Cod Healthcare Foundation created the Lightkeepers level of giving - our way of thanking donors, who support us annually, that brings peace of mind to our benefactors and their families relative to their Cape Cod Healthcare experiences.
From physician and specialist recommendations to helping navigate our health system, a Lightkeepers Liaison will make every effort to facilitate your healthcare needs. This includes providing personal assistance during an emergency situation. Should you or a family member require immediate medical attention, a Lightkeepers team member will come to the emergency center at Cape Cod Hospital or Falmouth Hospital, offering support, guidance and assistance.
How does Lightkeepers work?
The Lightkeepers Team is available 24/7 to assist you with all aspects of your CCHC experience including:
- Help navigate our health system and facilitate access to care
- Offer personal assistance during an emergency situation
- Coordinate your healthcare needs with other providers when traveling between primary and seasonal residences
- Recommend medical practices or specialists specific to your needs
- Arrange and schedule appointments
- Assist with outpatient services or in-home care after hospital discharge
- Advocate on your behalf when family is unavailable
- Assist with the scheduling of special tests, treatments, health screenings and annual flu vaccines.
Meet your Lightkeepers Team