Cape Cod Healthcare Announces May Blood Drives
(May 1, 2021 - Hyannis, MA) Cape Cod Hospital and Falmouth Hospital are in urgent need of blood donations, and numerous blood drives are being held across Cape Cod in May to benefit Cape Cod Healthcare (CCHC.) Cape Cod and Falmouth hospitals must have at least one week’s worth of blood on hand at all times. Since each unit collected or purchased only lasts 42 days, it is a constant challenge to maintain sufficient supply. All the blood collected at Cape Cod Healthcare blood drives stays on Cape Cod to help our families, friends and neighbors.
Donors to CCHC blood drives in May will receive an Amazon gift card.
The Nicholas G. Xiarhos Blood Donor Center inside Cape Cod Hospital is open by appointment only from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Appointments are required at all blood drives. To make an appointment for the Nicholas G. Xiarhos Blood Donor Center, please call us at 508-862-5663. To make an appointment at an upcoming blood drive, please visit www.capecodhealth.org/give-blood
May 2021 CCHC Blood Drives
- May 3: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., John Wesley United Methodist Church, 270 Gifford Street, Falmouth
- May 4: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., Bass River Rod & Gun Club, 621 Route 6A, Yarmouthport
- May 6: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., Brewster Police, 631 Harwich Rd, Brewster
- May 10: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., John Wesley United Methodist Church, 270 Gifford Street, Falmouth
- May 11: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., Clark-Haddad American Legion Post 188, 20 Main Street, Sandwich
- May 12: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., Northside United Methodist Church, 701 Airline Rd, Brewster
- May 13: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., Orleans Police Department, 99 Eldredge Park Way, Orleans
- May 17: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., Harwich Community Center, 100 Oak Street, Harwich
- May 18: 12 noon – 6 p.m., Chatham Works, 323 Orleans Rd., N. Chatham
- May 19: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., Cape Cod YMCA, 2245 Iyannough Rd, W. Barnstable
- May 20: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., Cape Cod & Islands Association of Realtors, 22 Mid-Tech Drive, W. Yarmouth
- May 24: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., Cotuit Federated Church, 40 School St., Cotuit
- May 25: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., Clark-Haddad American Legion Post 188, 20 Main Street, Sandwich
- May 26: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., Falmouth Hospital, 100 Ter Heun Drive, Falmouth
About Cape Cod Healthcare
Cape Cod Healthcare is the leading provider of healthcare services for residents and visitors of Cape Cod. With more than 500 physicians, 5,700 employees and 790 volunteers, Cape Cod Healthcare is comprised of two acute care hospitals, the Cape’s leading provider of homecare and hospice services (VNA), a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility, an assisted living facility, four urgent care centers (with two additional centers coming in 2021 and 2022) and numerous health programs. For more information, visit the Cape Cod Healthcare website at www.capecodhealth.org. For the latest in relevant and credible healthcare news, visit www.capecodhealthnews.com.