Grant Applicants: Attend the Cape Cod Healthcare FY20 Strategic Grant Application Workshop
Health Resources in Action will facilitate the Cape Cod Healthcare FY20 Strategic Grant Applicant Workshop on Friday, September 6, 2019 from 1-4 p.m. at the Cape Cod Hospital in the Lorusso Board Room.
This community engagement opportunity is intended to provide a collaborative learning environment that leads to grant applications that will realize the best possible collective impact for wellness and equity on Cape Cod. Participants will take away the following benefits:
- Increase familiarity with Cape Cod Health Care’s health priorities and alignment with Cape Cod Healthcare’s mission and community benefit strategy,
- Increase familiarity with available health indicator resources,
- Improve understanding of the use of measurable outcomes in a grant application,
- Increase familiarity with resources to identify and utilize best practices and evidence based programs in select topic areas,
- Identify one or more potential partners or collaborators for proposed work, and
- Complete a draft outline of the proposal narrative for a grant to CCHC’s FY20 Strategic Grant program due on September 13, 2019.
To register, contact Kathi Bailey, Director, Community Benefits, at email@example.com. Attendance is encouraged for all applicants. Limited ZOOM access will be enabled upon request.