Want to know more?
Infectious Disease Clinical Services (IDCS)
Exceptional care for people with infectious disease concerns.
Cape Cod Healthcare’s IDCS department takes a multi-disciplinary (medicine, nursing, social work, nutrition) team approach to providing comprehensive, compassionate health care.
The Mission of the Infectious Disease Clinical Services (IDCS) departments of Cape Cod Hospital and Falmouth Hospital is to provide comprehensive and compassionate care of exceptional quality to individuals and families with infectious disease concerns.
Scope of Services
- HIV disease management*
- Primary care option for persons living with HIV/AIDS*
- Viral Hepatitis disease management
- Tuberculosis evaluation and disease management
- Infectious disease consultations (e.g. HIV, lyme disease and other tick borne illnesses, antibiotic usage, etc.)
- Community based HIV, Viral Hepatitis B and C disease management, and STD counseling and testing services*
*IDCS’ HIV, Viral Hepatitis and TB services are supported by grants from the U.S. Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), Ryan White Title III Program and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health Infectious Disease Prevention Response and Services Bureau.
Find a Physician
construction that will enhance
patient access to vital services.
Americans have seasonal
Therapy Program at
Cape Cod Hospital
27 Park Street
Hyannis MA 02601
100 Ter Heun Drive
Falmouth, MA 02540