Cape Cod Healthcare’s Community Benefits Program supports the needs of specific target populations based on the results of a formal needs assessment. The latest needs assessment was completed in June, 2009 resulting in the identification of the following target populations and the development of the priorities listed below.
Target Population: FY2010 – FY2012
- The under-served, un/underinsured and/or those with health disparities.
- Chronically ill residents afflicted with cardiovascular-related disease, diabetes, and/or oral health issues.
- Community members afflicted with mental health and/or substance abuse-related issues.
- Geriatric population, especially those who are at risk and/or in hard to reach areas.
- Residents with emerging health issues.
Community Benefits Priorities: FY2010 – FY2012
- Access to quality health services for the underserved, un/under insured, and/or those with health disparities resulting in improved numbers served.
- Care and/or education for the chronically ill afflicted with cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and/or dental health issues.
- Improve access to services, education and information related to mental health and/or substance abuse related issues.
- Increase access to programs that promote safe and healthy aging of the geriatric population.
- Increase access to services and/or education for emerging health issues.
Find a Physician
construction that will enhance
patient access to vital services.
Americans have seasonal
Therapy Program at
Cape Cod Hospital
27 Park Street
Hyannis MA 02601
100 Ter Heun Drive
Falmouth, MA 02540