CCH May Blood Drives
(Hyannis – April 30, 2012) Cape Cod Hospital Blood Donor Services will be at the following blood drives in May:
• Wednesday, May 2, from 12 noon to 6 p.m. at Bass River Rod and Gun Club, 620 Route 6A, Yarmouthport
• Thursday, May 3, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at First Parish Church, 1969 Main Street, Brewster
• Sunday, May 6, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Falmouth Jewish Congregation, 7 Hatchville Road, Falmouth
• Wednesday, May 9, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Dialogic, 75 Perseverance Way, Hyannis
• Thursday, May 10, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod, 275 Cotuit Road, Sandwich
• Thursday, May 17, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Cape Cod Hospital, Lorusso Board Room, 27 Park Street, Hyannis
• Wednesday, May 23, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Dennis-Yarmouth Regional High School, 210 Station Avenue, South Yarmouth
• Thursday, May 24, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Sencorp/White, 400 Kidd’s Hill Road, Hyannis
• Thursday, May 31, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Shepley, 216 Thornton Drive, Hyannis
All the blood collected at the blood drives stays here to be used at Cape Cod Hospital and Falmouth Hospital. Blood products are used for elective and emergency surgery, anemia, bleeding disorders and for massive blood loss due to trauma. About one in every seven people entering a hospital is in need of blood, so it is imperative that CCHC maintain a well-stocked blood bank.
For more information, please visit www.capecodhealth.org/giveblood.
Cape Cod Healthcare – one of America’s Top Ten health care systems – is the leading provider of health care services for residents and visitors of Cape Cod. With more than 450 physicians, 4,500 employees and 1,100 volunteers, Cape Cod Healthcare has two acute care hospitals, the Cape’s leading provider of homecare and hospice services (VNA), a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility, an assisted living facility and numerous health programs. For more information, visit Cape Cod Healthcare’s web site at www.capecodhealth.org. Cape Cod Healthcare. We’re taking good care of you.
Find a Physician
construction that will enhance
patient access to vital services.
Americans have seasonal
Therapy Program at
Cape Cod Hospital
27 Park Street
Hyannis MA 02601
100 Ter Heun Drive
Falmouth, MA 02540