Get to Know Cape Cod Hospital
We are committed to coordinating and delivering the highest quality, accessible healthcare services which enhance the health of all Cape Cod residents and visitors.
Major service areas include:
- Cardiovascular services, which includes four interventional cardiology suites for emergency and elective angioplasty, electrophysiology, and cardiac rehabilitation
- The O'Keeffe Surgical Pavilion, which features inpatient and outpatient surgery in 14 operating rooms including two cardiac surgery rooms
- The Davenport-Mugar Cancer Center, which offers cancer services in medical oncology and radiation therapy
- Imaging services, which includes X-ray, MRI, CT, PET, ultrasound and nuclear medicine.
The 38-acre Hyannis waterfront campus includes the 20-bed Cape Psych Center with inpatient and outpatient mental health and behavioral health services, 14 medical office buildings, the Breast Care Center for digital mammography and diagnostic testing, the Infectious Disease Clinical Services, and a hospital-supported community health center.
Cape Cod Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission, the College of American Pathologists and the American Association of Blood Banks. Cape Cod Hospital’s Cancer Program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons. Our Continuing Medical Education Program is approved by the Massachusetts Medical Society. Cape Cod Hospital is a member of the American Hospital Association, the Association of Community Cancer Centers, Massachusetts Hospital Association, New England Hospital Association, Southeastern Massachusetts Hospital Council, Cape Cod Healthcare, Volunteer Trustees of Not-For-Profit Hospitals, Voluntary Hospitals of America and the VHA/Health Front.
About Cape Cod Hospital
- Cape Cod Hospital has one of the busiest Emergency Centers in Massachusetts year round and is the busiest in the summer months. We see over 85,000 patients annually.
- Cape Cod Hospital performs over 2 million laboratory tests each year.
- Cape Cod Hospital performs over 12,500 surgical procedures a year.
- There are approximately 1,000 births a year at Cape Cod Hospital.
The Cape Cod Hospital directory can be found here.