Other Treatments for Prostate Cancer–Watchful Waiting
When to Contact Your Doctor
- Difficulty urinating, including decreased stream, pain, or burning on urination
- A pain that doesn't go away, especially if it's always in the same place
- Bone pain, numbness, or difficulty walking
- New or unusual lumps, bumps, or swelling
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea , or loss of appetite
- Unexplained weight loss
- A fever or cough that doesn't go away
- Unusual rashes, bruises, or bleeding
- Any symptoms that you are concerned about
Detailed guide: prostate cancer. American Cancer Society website. Available at: http://www.cancer.org/ . Accessed October 9, 2008.
Prostate cancer. National Cancer Institute website. Available at: http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/types/prostate . Accessed October 9, 2008.
- Reviewer: Mohei Abouzied, MD
- Review Date: 09/2013
- Update Date: 09/30/2013