Get to Know Cape Cod Hospital
We are committed to coordinating and delivering the highest quality, accessible health care services which enhance the health of all of our Cape Cod residents and visitors. We have the utmost confidence in our medical staff and dedicated nurses and offer you and your family every assurance that your care will be professional and timely.
Major service areas include:
- Cardiovascular services, which includes 4 interventional cardiology suites for emergency and elective angioplasty, electrophysiology, and cardiac rehabilitation
- The O'Keeffe Surgical Pavilion, which features inpatient and outpatient surgery in 14 operating rooms including 2 cardiac surgery rooms
- The Davenport-Mugar Cancer Center, which offers cancer services in medical oncology and radiation therapy
- Imaging services, which includes X-ray, MRI, CT, PET, ultrasound and nuclear medicine.
The 38-acre Hyannis waterfront campus includes the 20-bed Cape Psych Center with inpatient and outpatient mental health and behavioral health services; 14 medical office buildings; the Breast Care Center for digital mammography and diagnostic testing; the Infectious Disease Clinical Services; and a hospital-supported community health center.
Cape Cod Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission, the College of American Pathologists and the American Association of Blood Banks. Cape Cod Hospital’s Cancer Program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons. Our Continuing Medical Education Program is approved by the Massachusetts Medical Society.Cape Cod Hospital is a member of the American Hospital Association, the Association of Community Cancer Centers, Massachusetts
Hospital Association, New England Hospital Association, Southeastern Massachusetts Hospital Council, Cape Cod Healthcare, Volunteer Trustees of Not-For-Profit Hospitals, Voluntary Hospitals of America and the VHA/Health Front.
About Cape Cod Hospital
- Cape Cod Hospital has been named one of America’s Top 100 Hospitals five times in a nationwide, annual survey - The 100 Top Hospitals®: National Benchmarks for Success conducted by Solucient, an Illinois-based health care information company.
- Cape Cod Hospital has one of the busiest Emergency Centers in Massachusetts year round and is the busiest in the summer months. We see over 85,000 patients annually.
- Cape Cod Hospital performs over 2 million laboratory tests each year.
- Cape Cod Hospital performs over 12,500 surgical procedures a year.
- There are approximately 1,000 births a year at Cape Cod Hospital.
Find a Physician
construction that will enhance
patient access to vital services.
Americans have seasonal
Therapy Program at
Cape Cod Hospital
27 Park Street
Hyannis MA 02601
100 Ter Heun Drive
Falmouth, MA 02540