Medical Alert System
Made possible by the Falmouth Hospital Auxiliary
Available in the following areas: Falmouth, Bourne, Sandwich and Mashpee
Contact Us for Info
For more information please contact Mary Jo Inman, VRI Medical Alert Program Manager, at Falmouth Hospital.
With the Valued Relationships Incorporated (VRI) medical alert system seniors and at-risk individuals are able to stay safe, independent and at-home longer.
VRI’s medical alert systems are easy-to-use and feature the smallest medical alert help button in the industry. When you need help, simply push your button and one of our friendly Care Center Representatives will answer your call and get you the help that you need.
VRI Care Center Representatives are there for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Easy to use.
- Smallest medical alert help button in the industry.
- Friendly, immediate assistance.
- Helps keep you safe.
- 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Strong two-way voice communicator
- Waterproof personal help button
- 600-800 ft. range (depending on environment)
- Auto-self testing with an inactivity timer and wellness checks
- Rechargeable backup battery