Adult Day Health
The VNA of Cape Cod Adult Day Health Centers offer daytime care for seniors and disabled adults who are at a risk of long-term placement. Adult Day Health Centers also offer respite for the caregivers. By providing a variety of programs and services, the centers enhance the lives of members and enable them to remain in their own homes by providing the therapy and support services they require.
- Medical model adult day health offers health monitoring by a registered nurse.
- A private, safe, homelike setting.
- Health care monitoring by a registered nurse.
- Respite care.
- Social services, recreational programs and activities.
- A structured exercise program.
- Meals and snacks.
- Transportation can usually be arranged.
- Ancillary services may include physical, occupational and speech therapies.
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 8:45am - 2:45pm
Compass Adult Day Health Center
One Auston Road
E. Harwich, MA 02645
Tradewinds Day Health Center
290 Route 130
Sandwich, MA 02563