For more information on services at Cape Cod Healthcare, call our Access Line at 877-CAPECOD or email us today.
We provide Oncology Rehabilitation services specifically designed for the individual who has experienced cancer, focusing on the changes and deficits that occur following surgery, chemotherapy and/or radiation.
This therapy treats:
- Loss of mobility/tightness
- Loss of strength
- Pain and discomfort
- Tight, painful or thickened scars
- Postural deficits
- Swelling/lymphedema issues
- Decreased ability to perform daily activities
- Decreased ability to participate in sports or hobbies
- Decreased sensation and/or hypersensitivity
- Difficulty swallowing or eating
- Difficulty talking/slurred speech