For more information on services at Cape Cod Healthcare, call our Access Line at 877-CAPECOD or email us today.
Cape Cod Healthcare Rehabilitation Services specializes in restoring function to the hand. By conducting a thorough evaluation, a treatment plan is created to treat the following impediments to hand function:
- Wounds, lacerations, burns, infections and scars
- Injured tendons and nerves
- Bone fractures or reconstruction, unstable joints, ligament sprains and muscle strains
- Repetitive stress syndromes, including carpal tunnel
- Arthritis and other rheumatological conditions
Using individualized exercise programs, wound care, dynamic splints for protection and prevention of injuries and education in adaptive methods of movement, hand therapy offers patients treatments to restore function and improve movement.
American Society of Hand Therapists