Joint Camp at Falmouth Hospital
The Joint Camp concept at Cape Cod Healthcare is a comprehensive program intended to help you learn about your joint pain and explore ways to resolve it. The orthopedic teams at CCH and FH are here to walk you through the process to pain-free living.
Joint Pain Solutions
Participating in the Joint Camp allows you to:
- Learn about joint pain at one of our free Total Joint Center seminars given by our orthopedic doctors
- Understand osteoporosis, arthritis, bone-on-bone wear and other conditions that cause joint pain and loss of mobility
- Consult with an orthopedic surgeon to determine the best course of treatment for your specific condition
If you're a candidate for joint replacement surgery, you’ll:
- Plan for surgery, recovery and rehabilitation by attending a Total Joint Pre-Operative Education class where you’ll receive a Pre-Op Patient Book with detailed expectation-setting information
- Receive help scheduling surgery and planning for discharge and post-op care
- Attend inpatient therapy classes following surgery
- Access rehabilitation services customized for your needs
At Cape Cod Hospital and Falmouth Hospital, you’ll find state-of-the-art orthopedic units with a unique healing environment designed to support and enhance your recovery.
- Three rooms provide couches that open into beds to accommodate overnight guests
- All efforts are made the place patient in private room
- Flat screen TVs in each room
- Nearby staff work stations and a separate lounge area for family members and visitors
- “At-Your-Service” room service from 6:30 am to 6:30 pm daily
- Free Wi-Fi
Considering Joint Replacement Surgery?
Attend one of our free Total Joint Center seminars to learn more about hip and knee joint replacement surgery at Cape Cod Healthcare or call or email our Access Line at 877-CAPECOD today.