Total Joint Center
The Patient Experience
Charles Coombs didn’t have to put his life on hold, just to get his knees replaced.
Living with Joint Pain?
The Total Joint Center at Cape Cod Healthcare can help. Here you’ll find highly skilled, specialized joint care close to home. We’ll help you pinpoint the source of your pain, recommend a treatment plan and coordinate your care from diagnosis through rehabilitation, with access to all the resources of the Cape Cod Healthcare system. We’re committed to providing proven, safe, quality care to our patients from pre-op through recovery.
Joint Care Expertise
When you choose CCHC for joint care, you benefit from:
- Talented orthopedic surgeons trained at some of the best medical centers in the nation and certified in their specialties by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery.
- A team of dedicated nurses and other orthopedic professionals working together to help you achieve the best possible outcome for your specific condition and needs.
- The latest surgical technology, resulting in smaller muscle-sparing incisions, less pain and faster recovery times.
- Our Joint Camp and Pre-Operative Education classes to help you and your family every step of the way.
- State-of-the-art orthopedic units with a healing environment and attractive private hospital rooms designed with your optimal recovery in mind.
- Individualized physical rehabilitation services for all ages, conditions and needs.
We offer joint replacement surgeries for:
Using minimally invasive techniques and the latest prosthetic implants, our surgeons help you achieve better, longer-lasting results with reduced recovery times for pain-free movement.
Considering Joint Replacement Surgery?
To learn more about hip and knee joint replacement surgery at Cape Cod Healthcare call or email our Access Line at 877-CAPECOD today.
Recognized for Knee and Hip Replacement Expertise
Falmouth Hospital and Cape Cod Hospital are recognized by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts as Blue Distinction Centers for Knee and Hip Replacement®. This national designation signifies expertise in delivering quality orthopedic care focused on improved and cost-efficient patient health and safety measures.
Learn more about Cape Cod Healthcare’s Blue Distinction designation.