Exceptional Care for Bones & Joints
For help finding a doctor or scheduling an appointment, call our Access Line at 877-CAPECOD or email us today.
At Cape Cod Healthcare, you’ll find the highest quality of care for a wide range of orthopedic conditions. Here you have access to the same top physicians, advanced technology and innovative treatment options you’d expect from an academic medical center but with the distinct advantages of a community hospital close to home.
When you choose CCHC for orthopedic care, you benefit from:
- Our talented, board-certified orthopedic physicians trained at the best medical centers in the country
- Skilled surgeons who specialize in foot and ankle, hand, shoulder, knee, elbow, hip, sports, and adult reconstructive surgery
- Comprehensive, patient-centered care delivered by a team of compassionate physicians, nurses, therapists and other professionals specifically trained in orthopedics
- Our Total Joint Center at Cape Cod Hospital and Falmouth Hospital, offering the latest in joint replacement technology, pre-op education, treatment and follow-up care
- Convenient locations for outpatient treatment and rehabilitation
Our Quality of Care
Blue Cross Blue Shield, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and other national organizations for high-quality orthopedic care and consistently excellent patient outcomes.
Find in-depth resources about orthopedic conditions and their treatment in our online Health Library. Other sources of reliable information include: