Quality of Heart and Vascular Care
When you choose Cape Cod Healthcare, you’re assured of the highest quality of cardiovascular care in the region. Our commitment to comprehensive, high-quality care is evident across our system:
- Recognized by the American College of Cardiology, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and other agencies for excellence in lifesaving heart care
- Some of the fastest door to balloon times in the state and the nation (as short as 12 minutes), resulting in higher survival rates and less heart damage following a heart attack.
- Cape Cod Hospital – one of just 17 hospitals in the country with outcomes better than national averages for 30-day heart attack mortality rates
- Renowned surgeons trained at and affiliated with Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Skilled, tenured cardiovascular care team, dedicated surgical suites equipped with the latest technology, adjoining cardiovascular intensive care unit and one-on-one patient care following surgery
- Complications and mortality rates among the lowest in state
Cardiovascular Quality You Can Measure
Our quality measures equal or exceed those of larger academic institutions in Boston and across the nation. We’re proud of our reputation for measurable quality and patient satisfaction.
View our quality scores as reported by Hospital Compare from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).