Regional Cancer Network
Exceptional Cancer Care in Our Community
If you’ve been diagnosed with cancer, you’ll be reassured to know that the skills and technology found in the most advanced cancer institutions in the nation are available right here on the Cape. And you’ll benefit from the things that set us apart, like personalized care from specialists who know you by name.
Cape Cod Healthcare’s Regional Cancer Network gives you:
- Access to advanced treatments, such as stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) and intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Board-certified doctors with extensive experience instead of residents still in training
- A team approach that brings together specialists from many disciplines to collaborate on your care
- Our clinical partnership with the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute for consultations and second opinions
- The comfort that comes from staying close to your home, family and support system
Navigating Cancer Together
When you become our patient, we get to know you as a person. You’ll have one team who cares for you, and we’ll navigate cancer together. You can count on us to coordinate your treatment, consult with other experts on the best care for you, support you and your family and safeguard your future health as a cancer survivor.
Find in-depth resources about cancer types, prevention, detection and treatment in our online Health Library. Other sources of reliable information include: