Friendly's, CCBL Team with CCHC on Blood Drives
Friendly’s and the Cape Cod Baseball League have teamed up with Cape Cod Healthcare on the “Pints for Pints” campaign. Donate a pint of blood at a CCHC Blood Drive between now and August 31, 2014, and receive a coupon for a free pint of ice cream and an ice cream scoop at Friendly’s locations in Hyannis, Falmouth and Sagamore.
Cape Cod Hospital and Falmouth Hospital are in urgent need of blood donations, and numerous blood drives are being held across Cape Cod in July. The need for blood at the two hospitals is critical. Each must have at least one week’s worth of blood on hand at all times. Since each unit collected or purchased will only last between 35 to 42 days, it is a constant challenge to maintain a sufficient supply.
July 2014 Blood Drives
- July 3: 10 a.m. to 4 pm, Cotuit Federated Church, 40 School Street, Cotuit.
- July 8: 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Shepley Home Center, 116 Thornton Dr., Hyannis.
- July 9: 12 noon to 6 p.m., Marine Masonic Lodge at John Wesley Church, 270 Gifford St., Falmouth.
- July 10: 1 to 7 p.m., Mashpee Chamber of Commerce and South Cape Village, 650 Falmouth Rd., Mashpee.
- July 16: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Moose Lodge, 769 Route 28, South Yarmouth.
- July 18: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Cape Cod Hospital, Lorusso Conference Room, 27 Park St., Hyannis.
- July 22: 12 noon to 6 p.m., Bass River Rod & Gun Club at the Yarmouth Fire Department, Station 2 Meeting Room, 340 Route 6A, Yarmouthport.
- July 23: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Northside Methodist Church, 701 Airline Rd., Brewster.
- July 31: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Harwich Community Center, 100 Oak St., Harwich.