THERE'S A LEVEL JUST FOR YOU
Whether you walk fast or slow; whether you are young or old; whether you walk alone or with friends and family, the Healthy Parks, Healthy People program is designed for both fun and better health.
• bug repellent
No matter what trail you choose to walk, register for the Healthy Parks, Healthy People PASSPORT so you can record your performance and have your walks certified at Salt Pond Visitor Center base camp.
For the casual walker; if you only have a little time; or you want to begin building stamina for a sustainable walking program.
Healthy Parks, Healthy People Trails rated EASY are:
- Pilgrim Spring, North Truro
- Small’s Swamp, North Truro
- Beech Forest, Provincetown
Other National Seashore Trails rated EASY are:
- Fort Hill, Eastham
- Nauset Marsh Loop (a section of the longer Nauset Marsh-Coast Guard Beach trail)
- Doane Trail, Eastham
- Buttonbush Trail, Eastham
Healthy Parks, Healthy People Trails rated MODERATE are:
- Atlantic White Cedar Swamp Trail, Wellfleet
- Nauset Marsh Trail to and from Coast Guard Beach
Other National Seashore Trails rated MODERATE are:
- Red Maple Swamp, Eastham
- Pamet Cranberry Bog, Truro
National Seashore Trail rated DIFFICULT is: